Sunday, April 29, 2012

Andrew Breitbart - Conservative Warrior (VIDEO)

This video is intended as a tribute to Andrew Breitbart. It is a compilation of many clips from across YouTube. There are clips of some of his speeches, on-the-street interviews, television interviews, and more.

I've been working on this video since a couple days after Andrew's sudden and untimely death on March 1, 2012 at the age of 43. I had a great amount of difficulty editing this video because there were simply too many excellent things that came out of Andrew's mouth every time he spoke. This made it extremely difficult to eliminate very much of the content I had gathered.

I also think that I didn't really want to finish this video because as long as I had it to work on, Andrew was still kind of "here."

I'm just a news and political nerd with a computer who has a couple of YouTube channels, a blog, a Facebook account, and a Twitter account. I never met Andrew. I respected him greatly and I feel the void that his death has left in the arena of conservative media.

It is apparent that there will never be another Conservative Warrior like Andrew Breitbart.

In honor of Andrew's tradition of re-tweeting the hateful tweets that littered his Twitter feed, I've decided that I'm not going to moderate the comments underneath this video on YouTube (unless there are threats of any kind toward others). Normally under my videos I eliminate what I call the "waste of time" comments because I just get sick and tired of reading all the hateful crap that too many losers on YouTube feel the need to share with the world. Under this video, I'm going to let the words of the morons speak for themselves...as Andrew did when he re-tweeted the hate directed at him on Twitter.



Thank you for all you did for our country, Andrew. You are missed.

I just came across this song/video on the interwebs and it feels like I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't include it. Below is the description underneath the video on YouTube.
This is a song and video tribute for the most inspirational conservative media figure in blogging history. It's difficult to say goodbye. So we won't. Breitbart is here, and he will always be here. -BigFurHat of iOwnTheWorld.com






If you wish to be notified of my future blog posts, please subscribe to my blog via the “Follow by email” box near the top of this page. You will NOT be spammed. If I make 10 posts in one day, you’ll only receive ONE email. Thanks! Because the left owns the media in this country, I blog. If you don’t share these posts, who else will see them?