Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ann Barnhardt's Koran Burning Video - One Year Anniversary

The one year anniversary of Ann Barnhardt's infamous koran burning video was on April 3rd. I have to admit (sheepishly), I almost completely missed it.

Thankfully, Ann remembered. How could she not? Life-altering events in one's own life tend to stand out more for the person that endures them. Here's what she posted on her blog (Due to all of Ann's posts eventually completely disappearing from her blog, I've copied her post in it's entirety - including the videos - the emphasis added is mine):
One Year Later, And I Still Haven't Been Killed
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - April 3, AD 2012 10:20 PM MST
Come on, islam. It's been a whole YEAR as of tonight and not a single one of you has made even the slightest attempt to kill me. I gave you my home address. I burned your satanic political/pedophilic manifesto and verbally tinkled all over mohamed, the fake pagan moon deity and everyone stupid and/or evil enough to fall for the biggest con in human history. Did I mention that I gave you my HOME ADDRESS? Yeah, I'm still here. Still waiting for you boys to take this "next level", as the young folks say.

And . . . nothing. Just a couple of death threats from a couple of musloids with family trees that look like the yellow line on I-70 in Western Kansas. Long and straight, that is.

Am I surprised? Not really. Islam is all a con, has only ever been a con, and only ever will be a con. When faced with ONE LITTLE GIRL who marches under the War Standard of Jesus Christ, an entire political cult of 1.2 billion people crumples and folds like a cheap suit. But I'm not done yet. In fact, I'm just getting warmed up. My goal is total and complete victory, as in the complete extermination of the political cult of islam from the face of the earth. This world isn't big enough for both of us. 1400 years is 1400 years too long. Satan and some child-raping, goat-humping mental defective started it, and BY GOD I'm gonna fight to finish it, one way or another, in this life or the next.

After a year, the only thing I would change is my mis-crediting of the "piss Christ" photograph to Robert Mapplethorpe when it was in fact an Andres Serrano image. Yeah, I wasn't rock-solid on my late 20th century homoerotic photographers. What's the matter with me? I know, I know.

Besides that, I have to say that this is aging quite well.

Oh, and Lindsey Graham STILL hasn't come out of the men's room. Heh.



*****This is the end of Ann's Blog Post*****

If you've never seen those two videos, please do so.

Yes. Ann has guts. Ann doesn't back down from a fight. In fact, if you've never seen someone address a death threat with directions to their front door, read THIS. Here's one little nugget from her response to the coward that threatened her:
Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close-quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage.

However, being that you are a miserable, trembling coward, I realize that you probably are incapable of actually following up on any of your threats without losing control of your bowels and crapping your pants while simultaneously sobbing yourself into hyperventilation.

Do read the whole thing.

She's still got the directions to her doorbell listed on her website...from the north AND the south. See? Not only is she ballsy and smart, she's thoughtful too.

If you don't have the time to watch the videos right now, I've transcribed some of the "highlights" from the first video. It was hard to pick which parts I wanted to include or where to stop transcribing - it's all so good! I eventually just stopped with the transcribing because I could transcribe the entire thing and this post is plenty long already. Maybe another day.

This is how video #1 begins:

Hello, my name is Ann Barnhardt and I am apparently one of the very, very last people left in western civilization who possesses any quantity of brains and balls simultaneously. I saw that Senator Lindsey Graham appeared on Face the Nation this morning and said the following when asked by Bob Schieffer if there was anything that could be done about Americans burning the koran. Quote: 'Yeah, I wish we could find some way to hold people accountable. Free speech is a great idea but we're in a war. During World War II you had limits on what you could say if it would inspire the enemy. Any time we can push back here in America against actions like this that put our troops at risk, we ought to do it.' Unquote.

Lindsey Graham is a Republican and if John McCain had been elected president in 2008, Lindsey Graham would be the Attorney General of the United States today. Remember this as I go forward.

Let's take Graham's words, sentence by sentence. First sentence, quote: 'Yeah, I wish we could find some way to hold people accountable.' Unquote. 'Hold people accountable?' For what? For exercising their Constitutionally-protected and divinely-ordained right to freedom of thought, freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and freedom of religion?

Hey jackass, have you not read the 1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States? Here, let me read it for you: 'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.'

So, what Lindsey Graham wants to do is elevate the totalitarian political system masquerading as a religion, called 'islam,' to a status which supersedes and overrides the 1st Amendment to the Constitution and thus places it in a position of specially-protected legal superiority wherein, criticism of islam or failure to show proper and sufficient deference and honor for islamic texts, is a crime.

Hey Lindsey, you jackass, you know what that's called? It's called 'shariah.' What the hell is wrong with you? I'm gonna burn a koran here in a moment. Lindsey, why don't you come and hold me accountable, player? Go ahead. Have me arrested for exercising my 1st Amendment rights. Drag me before Congress and hold me to account. Do it. Nothing would make me happier. I would relish the opportunity to explain to you how exactly it is that we do things in the United States of America. If you want to pick a fight sir, you go right ahead. But understand that if you pick a fight with me, the only way it ends is with you sobbing in the men's room.

Next, Ann challenges Senator Graham some more:

If you want to go head-to-head with someone of intellectual parity, I'm your Huckleberry. Come after me. Debate me.

And, some more:

Have you never seen the Warner Brothers cartoons, yes that's right, Looney Tunes, produced during the war that ruthlessly mocked and degraded the Germans, Italians, and Japanese? The informal prohibition during the war was on speech that was defeatist or conciliatory towards the enemy, which is exactly what you are engaging in, you stupid, stupid jackass.

Again:

It sure sounds to me like you have decided that the United States government is aligned with islam against the people of the United States who do not show sufficient deference and respect for islam. Senator Graham, you can take your dhimmitude and shove it up your ass. And, don't you dare accuse patriotic Americans, who are exercising their 1st Amendment rights, of putting our troops at risk.

The only thing that is putting our troops at risk are the suicidal, defeatist rules of engagement which prevent our brave soldiers from actually fighting and defeating the enemy. You hang our boys out on the lines of battle and then refuse to give them ammunition, refuse to allow them to engage the enemy without permission from a flipping attorney, and then refuse to allow them to engage 'civilians' while fighting a force that is 100% comprised of civilians. How DARE you accuse us of putting our troops at risk?

Watch the videos for more. If you enjoyed what I transcribed, you'll enjoy the videos.

I don't know if Ann ever heard from Senator Lindsey Graham. I seriously doubt that she ever did.

Happy Anniversary, Ann! Glad you're still with us.



If you wish to be notified of my future blog posts, please subscribe to my blog via the "Follow by email" box near the top of this page. You will NOT be spammed. If I make 10 posts in one day, you'll only receive ONE email. Thanks!

Because the left owns the media in this country, I blog. If you don't share these posts, who else will see them?